AFTER RAIN COMES SUNSHINE
Hey Tumblr, we speak your language - pictures!
Our gallery is back in working order again and we have it stocked with nearly 10,000 images of PLACEBO goodness!
PLACEBO DAY - On the Second of Maaaaay! Pass It On!
Placebo Day started as a bit of fun many years ago on Live Journal. It was decided that we clearly do not spend enough time devoted to PLACEBO therefore needed to dedicate a whole day to them… May 2nd was chosen simply because it is mentioned in The Bitter End.
WHY: Why not? It gives everyone a chance to remember why they love the band and to LET OTHERS KNOW too!
WHAT: There’s a massive amount of things that you can do on Placebo day, only limited by your imagination, here’s some ideas -
- LISTEN to Placebo
- Get others to listen to Placebo
- Call/e-mail/tweet etc your local radio stations and request PLACEBO! Let them know it is Placebo Day!
- Watch your DVDs and live gigs
- Share your favourite lyrics, quotes, photos, youtube videos on the forum & social media.
- Wear your Placebo gear - take selfies, show us your other merch & share on the #PlaceboDay tag (instagram, tumblr, twitter). Follow PFWW, we will reblog/retweet creative & fun posts from the tags.
- Come play with your PLACEBO friends on the Official PLACEBO forum (and get other fans to sign up!)
NOTE: If you are on Twitter, please do not use the #PlaceboDay tag until it is Placebo Day, otherwise it is hard to trend. We may even pick a window of time where we will all use another variation so that the spike in usage will trend.
For more info visit the Placebo Day thread on PFWW.
This is a picture from the Curiosity Rover on Mars showing Earth from the Perspective of Mars. You are literally looking at your home from the Perspective of another planet. Epic times indeed
“oh, there are pictures.. I keep them where I need the most cheering up.”
For those who don’t know the story behind this:
Before Maggie was born, Homer Simpson worked at the Nuclear Plant because he needed the money to pay for all the debt. Once Homer Simpson finally payed the debt, he quit his job to work at his dream job at the bowling alley. When Homer Simpson found out that Marge was pregnant with Maggie, he became depressed that he had to quit his job at the bowling alley because the salary couldn’t support them. When Homer Simpson begged Mr. Burns for his old life back, he put a plaque that reads “Don’t Forget: You’re Here Forever.” When Maggie was born, Homer instantly fell in love with her. When Lisa asked Homer where did all Maggie’s baby pictures went, Homer explains that he keeps it where he needs it the most.
i cant handle this
i literally cried at this episode